The New year is upon us! If you are in SoCal and you love House & Techno I can think of no better way to bring in the new year than Proper NYE. Two days of amazing artists for you to get down on the dancefloor with! Set time were just released so plan accordingly!
This two day show will take place at the legendary Petco Park in San Diego CA. Not Only will there be a stage at Gallagher Square and the terrace, The main stage will be on the field!
What Can I Bring?
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for duration of event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (open/unsealed ok)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Chapstick / lipstick / makeup / eyedrops / gum (open/unsealed ok)
- 32oz or less EMPTY plastic/nalgene style water bottle (water fountains inside venue)
- GoPros (w/o sticks)
- Good times
What Can’t I Bring?
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs
Other items that you’ll need to leave at home:
- BACKPACKS AND LARGE BAGS (See Bag Policy above for more information)
- Food, beverage, liquid containers
- Video or audio recording devices of any kind, professional cameras and equipment
- Weapons, firearms, pepper spray, flares or fireworks
- Wallet chains, studded belts or bracelets
- Laser pointers, flashlights, glow products, noise making devices
- Workman’s Tool, pocket knives, or any other tools
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets or chairs
- Signs, flags, banners, posters
- Pamphlets or product samples
- Permanent markers or spray paint
- Hula hoops
- Tablets, Two-way Radios
- E-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens, atomizers, e-cig fluid
- Candy necklaces/bracelets
- Drugs, illegal substances and prescription medicine; inhaler with matching Rx or medications approved by onside personnel (see manager) ok.
- Any items that may be deemed potentially harmful
- Rave attire. Some kandi is ok, but overboard will be turned away- use your judgment.
- Fan Clacking- please respect your neighbors and keep it quiet on the dance floor!